Mei Chan - Artis Cewek Hot Indonesia

First things first, I can not remember the haircut is so terrible in the 1980s! And with the clothes? These jackets, really? I was there, I lived and I remember it was cool, and totally tubular digress ... but ...

The Wedding Singer is a film almost had to look coax. Admittedly, I had preconceived ideas. I combined the image Waterboy with children on the side.

Mei Chan, Artis Cewek Hot Indonesia Mei Chan, Artis Cewek Hot Indonesia

However, in the first few seconds, I thought that I would enjoy the music, hairstyles gawking, struggling to remember my part of the 80, and Adam Sandler.

Of course, his hair made me fall, but it was charming Sandler. Yes, I said it! I thought I was enjoying this film look ridiculous, as far as I had the terrible thought of the cause. I had fun watching Adam Sandler plays the title in right of a commercial nature, fun, sweet, melancholy, even romantic.

Mei Chan, Artis Cewek Hot Indonesia Mei Chan, Artis Cewek Hot Indonesia

I was hoping that all the goofiness and slapstick tour idiot, but rather, the film becomes almost charming (in a sort of unconventional way), even with dramatic moments played very well.

Mei Chan, Artis Cewek Hot Indonesia Mei Chan, Artis Cewek Hot Indonesia

Wedding singer-true love is adorably played by Drew Barrymore, who falls in love with the singer slowly, the last digit of her boyfriend for a long time is an idiot. And, not this delicious. Of course, the path of true love is never smooth, and Sandler, looking for rocks in a bowl of Jell-O ®, so the trip was fun.

Rated PG-13 for adult content and language. Very funny co-stars Steve Buscemi, Jon Lovitz, and a cameo by Billy Idol spot portrays himself.

Comments (0)